On Saturday, April 22, The Record Pub will be hosting a Record Store Day 2023 party! That day, we’ll be open at 7 a.m., and will be carrying more than 100 RSD* titles.
We have a host of special events and activities on tap, so be sure to mark your calendar for April 22 at The Record Pub!
Record Store Day 2023 at The Record Pub highlights include:
• The Record Pub will be open 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. for Record Store Day on Saturday, April 22
• *More than 100 RSD titles in stock as doors open at 7 a.m. (RSD purchases will be limited to one copy of each title per person)
• Free coffee and breakfast snacks for people in line, compliments of our neighborhood friends at Nana’s
• TRP/RSD swag bags to the first 50 people through the doors
• $5 mimosas served all day
• In addition to Record Store Day titles, hundreds of freshly stocked used records will be added to the bins that day
• A completely refreshed feature wall, stocked with dozens of collectible used titles
• A special all-day tap takeover by our friends at Fort George Brewery, who will have representatives on-site from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. for drawings, giveaways and more
We will be adding additional information on specific titles available as we get closer to April 22, so stay tuned. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook @therecordpub, or visit our website at www.therecordpub.com for all the updates.
*Exact number of RSD titles to be determined