The Record Pub features a sitting bar, a standing bar, a seated rail by the front windows, and lounge chairs to enjoy a drink while chatting with friends or listening to music. TRP also features a new outdoor seating area with tables and umbrellas.
Here, you’ll find seven rotating taps focused on Northwest and seasonal offerings, as well as a wide array of canned beer, cider, seltzer and assorted specialty beverages to be enjoyed in-house or purchased to-go. Choose from prepacked four- and six-packs, or create your own mix-and-match combination of canned beer and assorted drinks to take home with you.
We feature a rotation of six beers and one cider on tap. Our current selection includes:
- Gigantic Power Green Leisure Suit – IPA
- Von Ebert Lombardy – Italian-Style Pilsner
- Fracture Brews & New Avenues – NW Pale Ale
- Ruse Sediments of Memory – Fresh Hop Hazy IPA
- Binary Fresh Install – Fresh Hop IPA
- Rainier – Lager
- Viola Orchards Schoolhouse Dry – Cider
For wine, we are currently featuring:
- Evolution – Big Time Red 2020
- Evolution – Lucky No. 9 White 2020
- Stoller Family Estate – Pinot Noir Rose 2021
We also feature $5 mimosas every Saturday and Sunday!